It helps for better containment of biological fluids than regular disposal methods.
The Bio Gel powder can solidify liquid 30 times its own weight in minutes.
Use one teaspoon of Bio Gel to solidify 5 ounces of liquid. Wait a few minutes and watch as the liquid turns to gel.
DO NOT INHALE OR INGEST.
Dust is a potential respiratory tract and lung irritant, and may aggrevate exisiting respiratory conditions.
Do NOT GET IN EYES.
Dust may cause burning, drying, itching and other discomfort, resulting in reddening of the eyes.
DO NOT GET ON SKIN.
Exposure to dust may aggrevate existing skin conditions due to drying effect.
DO NOT INGEST.
While Bio Gel is non-toxic, seek medical attention in the event of any adverse symptoms.